Sunday, September 1, 2013

Yep, More Halloween!

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today I am sharing a few more things I made yesterday for Halloween. I'm on a roll so i'm going to keep it going! LOL

Here we go!!





I recently purchased the Sizzix Milk Carton Die off of Ebay because I was able to get it cheaper than what it was priced in the Stampin Up catty. Yeah me! :) So, I thought i'd get some use out of it by making some Halloween ones. I dug thru my Halloween papers and got to work.

The first ones I made I used a glittery foam ghost sticker I had purchased at Micheal's last week then I added the little BOO from Spooky Bingo Bits retired set. The ghost paper I had in my stach and if I remember correctly, it was from Imaginations. I added Library Clips to the top of each box to hold shut. I did not glue them shut yet as I have not found any Halloween candy to put in them yet. 

The second 2 cartons I use paper from Hobby Lobby/The Paper Studio that I picked up last year so i'm not sure if it's still available. The stamps I used on this one was from a hostess set last year in the Holiday Mini called Mixed Medley. I love this little spider web and the sentiment, Treats for Boo! I popped them up on the cartons and added rhinestones for some interest. Then on both sets of cartons I added bows with the Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black 1/8 inch Taffeta Ribbon. Love that stuffz!

I did not put the recipe on here how to make these so if you need to know something shoot me an email!

Well, I am off to make deviled eggs for my brother's get together tomorrow for Labor Day. After that I plan to hit the stamp table a bit more. Thinking of making some Pizza Boxes and since i'm on a roll I don't want to break the momentum!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!

~Wendy