Saturday, September 21, 2013

Halloween Treat Bag Toppers

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your enjoying your weekend so far!

My hubby & I slept in today since it just seemed like one of those mornings to do so. We have rain on our doorstep for the last day of summer and the winds have really kicked up. The leaves are falling now! I'm ready for Fall!!

I have a few more Halloween Treat Bag Toppers to share again today. 
I shared them with my stamp girls last night and they loved them!








I used a different variety of stamps & papers for these. I think they are a nice little treat for family & friends!

Well, that is all for me today!
I need to get showered and head to my parents.
They invited us in for supper and Wii Bowling tonight!

My ultrasound yesterday went rather well. I managed to drink 40 oz of water without an accident! LOL
I probably won't know the results of it until Monday.
Keep the prayers coming, ok?

Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

No comments: