Saturday, September 28, 2013

Candy Corn M & M's, Yum!

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Yea, it's pretty late but I wanted to share something I made today for Halloween! 
I've been on a Halloween kick!

Kelsey found that M & M's are made for Halloween in White Chocolate but they are colored in Candy Corn color so I took advantage of making M & M cello bags decorated for Trick or Treat!





These were pretty fun to make!

Halloween M & M's Cello Bags:

Stamps: Halloween Hello
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Neenah White
Accessories: Square & Scallop Square Nestibilities, Hole Punch, Daffodil & Pumpkin 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, 1 X 8 Cello Bags, Liquid Multi Mono

Then I took a plastic mayo container and wrapped it with some old Halloween papers that are in my stash and put a pumpkin bow on it. I placed some shred paper on the bottom and then placed my M & M sticks in it. I thought it was a cute way to display them!

Well, that is all for now!
I think I hear my bed calling! LOL

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Cute treat bags, and it must take a lot of patience to fill those cellophane tubes! The jar you stuck them in looks so festive too! Great projects!