Thursday, July 16, 2015

Flap Fold Card

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day! 
It was absolutely gorgeous here in PA today! The AC was off, the windows were open and it was just the perfect weather! Like I always say...Sunny & 70's are my kind of weather!

So today as I was checking out Splitcoaststampers, I seen there was a tutorial on there this week. I watched the video and decided to give the new style of card a whirl! It is a Flap Fold Card.

Check it out....






This was really quick & easy to assemble. The hardest part was making the loopy bow!


Flap Fold Card:

Stamps: Sketch Birthday
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, Birthday Basics DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Scallop Border Punch, Itty Bitty Framelits, Raspberry Ripple Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


I had fun with with this style of card today! If your interested in making this type of card, check out Splitcoaststampers websight! 


That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

so cute, I need to try one of those!!