Friday, July 24, 2015

Tall Skinny Notepads

Hello & Happy Friday!

Just popping in quick then heading off to bed!

Had my Stampin Up party this evening and had a great turnout! I picked out a few things on my Wish List for my hostess dollars. Now to have some patience to wait on the order to come! LOL

So, I am going to share these cute notepads that I made for each of my guests that came to my party. They were a hit with the ladies!

Hope you like!





Tall Skinny Notepads:

Stamps: Work of Art
Ink: Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon, Whisper White, Bohemian DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Delightful Dijon Lacy Ribbon, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

these just make me so happy, I am going to go makes some like these right now! well with that paper anyway, don't have that stamp set or that lace trim!! :) Wish you was here so we could craft together!!! Miss you like crazy!!! HUGS!!!!