Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Color Challenge 539

Hello& Happy Wednesday!

Sorry about no updates yesterday. 
I was a bit under the weather. Not sure if I had a bug or maybe it was a side affect of my pain meds but just felt lightheaded & nauseated. Headed to bed early but ended up getting woken up by thunder around 2 am. That was quite a storm!

Today I felt better and headed down to play along with yesterdays Color Challenge 539.
Here are the colors:

Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum & Soft Sky
w/ a dessert option of having one edge of your card something other than straight


I passed on dessert this week...



I used my Crazy About You Polymer stamp set for this card. I really like the words & images in it and I like being able to see where I am stamping. I stamped my greens once then stamped off again for a lighter image and I like that look. My flower is stamped and punched out with the Flower Medallion Punch. I added a few rhinestones for interest. My sentiment is a bit crocked. I knew I should have used my Stamp A Ma Jig! I finished off my card with some Soft Sky Ribbon.


Color Challenge 539 Card:

Stamp: Crazy About You
Ink: Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Accessories: Flower Medallion Punch, Soft Sky 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Hope you like my card!

Well, off to get my lasanga out of the oven for supper! Yum!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this card and that stamp set, i just got it myself!!