Thursday, July 2, 2015

Smore's for the Holiday

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today i'm sharing a yummy treat that most people eat at this time of the year when there are cookouts & fireworks! Smore's go hand in hand with the July 4th Holiday!





I packaged up some Graham Crackers, Marshmallows and a Hershey Chocolate Bar and put them into a Gusseted Cello Bag from Stampin Up. I used some old Real Red & Night of Navy Organdy Ribbon to tie the bag shut. I added a tag with the Chalk Talk Framelits and used the God Bless America Stamp on them. These were tags I had leftover from last year. I thought these would make a yummy treat for anyone who will be spending time around the bonfire this July 4th Holiday!


July 4th Smore's:

Stamps: God Bless America
Ink: Real Red & Night of Navy SU Markers
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Chalk Talk Framelits, Darice Star EF, Merry Mini Punch Pack (Star Punch), Rhinestone, Real Red & NIght of Navy Organdy Ribbon, Gusseted Cello Bag, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for today!
Stay tuned tomorrow! I have a little surprise to share!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy