Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Color Challenge 537

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Can you believe this is the last day of June already! Time just keeps flying by!

So today I had to play along with the SCS Color Challenge 537.

Here are the colors:

Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Cucumber & Hello Honey
w/ a dessert option of to use a favorite summer time treat




So what's one to do but pull out those yummy cupcakes!
Then I remembered I had this stamp set called A Wish for You that had the perfect saying in it!

Loving the new Watermelon Wonder & Cucumber Crush In Colors! They are very summer-y!
The sketch is one I found on Pinterest from Just Add Ink Blog. I have become a huge fan of the tilted panels on my cards! :)


Color Challenge 537 Card:

Stamps: Cupcake Party, A Wish for You
Ink: Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder
Cardstock: Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Cherry on Top DSP, Red Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Circle & Circle Lacey Nestibilities, Build A Cupcake Punch, Hello Honey Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: