Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Color Challenge 533

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

A rainy day on tap here in PA but we so need the rain! Yesterday we had thunderstorms with some decent rain so the flowers & grass is getting a good watering!

Kelsey came yesterday for a visit and spent the night since she has a few days off from work.
She spent the day going thru boxes of her clothes that were in the closet and the garage. I snuck off to the basement for some stamp time! 

I love playing along with the SCS Color Challenge so today I gave it another shot!
The colors are:

Basic Gray, Crisp Cantaloupe & Calypso Coral
with a dessert option of using green or blue.


I passed on dessert this week but am really liking these colors together!



Color Challenge 533 Card:

Stamps: Regarding Dahlia's
Ink: Calypso Coral, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Accessories: Circle Punches, Calypso Coral Chevron Ribboon, Crisp Cantaloupe Baker's Twine, White Pearls, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

I'm sad that this stamp set, Regarding Dahlia's is retiring. It will stay in my collection for along time!

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy