Monday, June 15, 2015

Merry Monday Challenge #163

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
 We did but they sure go by awfully quick!

Today we have a new challenge for you to help get those Christmas cards created before the stress of the holidays get here! Lori is our hostess and she has a wonderful challenge for you from over at Merry Monday!

Let's get to it!




My card was very simple & easy, which is how I like my cards anymore! 
I used the Bright & Beautiful stamp set from last year's Holiday Mini Catalog. I was finally able to get it a few months ago after seeing SO many wonderful cards with it. I'm sure I will be using it alot this year! I also snagged the Stars Framelits to cut them out! Anyways, I stamped everything in Real Red ink, cut out my pretty star and added some sparkly red rhinestones that have been on my stash for awhile now. I made a package of 5 of these for my holiday craft show coming in November! Loved this challenge, Lori!! :)

So what do you think?
I can't wait to see all the Red & White cards this week in the gallery! Hope you'll play along!
If you need some inspiration, stop over at the Merry Monday blog to see what the ladies created this week! So many different idea's!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a marvelous Monday!
~Wendy

12 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ooh, I love all this red and white goodness, Wendy! I especially love that row of red rhinestones! Have a great week!

francesca said...

amazing card! Love that star, it's so festive and brigth! :)

Karren said...

Beautiful! This card looks so graphic and the red and white is so striking.

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this gorgeous red star and that row of sparkly red rhinestones. Perfect touch! Have a great week!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Wendy, this is just gorgeous!! LOVE that star stamp and beautiful sentiment! Hope you're having a great week!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful! I just love all that bling!

Deanne :)

Lori Turner said...

Awesome card, Wendy! I am glad you liked the challenge - that star is perfect for it!! WTG

Katie Melhus said...

This is classic and lovely, and it looks like you have been crafting your little tush off! You go girl! Hope you're having a great week!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Beautiful Wendy! Love the star and sentiment combo and how you added the strip of bling!

Greta said...

Festive & perfectly crafted! Bet these sell fast!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful Wendy, I love the vibrant red and all that pretty bling.

Susan Joyce said...

Bold and beautiful Wendy, awesome card.