Friday, June 12, 2015

Patriotic Fry Box Treats

Hello & Happy Friday!

So glad the weekend is here even though it felt like it was 100 degrees outside today! Phew, it was a steam bath! Since it was so hot, I headed downstairs to get inky! Things are in progress right now but i'm going to share my Fry Box treats today! I'm so happy with them!




I used the Stampin Up Fry Box Die to make these cuties! I filled some cello bags with Hershey Kisses, tied it shut with some Stitched Grosgrain ribbon that's now retired. I really love this ribbon because it's so easy to work with for tying bows! I decorated the front of the box with a stamp set called Oh My Goodies! I used the Deco Thinlits to cut them out and the Scallop Oval & Lg Oval Punches to change out the sentiment to a different color. I cut my stars with the Stars Framelits with Silver Glimmer Paper and my Real Red & Night of Navy cardstocks. The little clothespins I found a few weeks ago at Walmart.

These make a very cute gift for the upcoming July 4th holiday. I'm sure any kid would love to have that bag of Hershey Kisses while watching the fireworks! Fun times!

Patriotic Fry Boxes:

Stamps: Oh My Goodies!
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Fry Box Die, Star Framelits, Deco Framelits, Scallop Oval & Lg Oval Punches, Clothespin from Walmart, Rhinestones, Ribbon, Cello Bags, Tombow Liquid Multi Purpose Glue

Hope you like these yummy treats!


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

These are so stinkin ADORABLE!!!!!! I LOVE them!!! I love that set you used and it just went on my wish list!!! Awesome job my friend!