Thursday, June 18, 2015

Firecracker Poop

Hello & Happy Thursday!

I did not do much today! We woke up to rain this morning so I just crawled right back in bed waking up at almost noon time. Guess I needed the sleep. Kelsey was also here today visiting since she had the day off from work. So here I sit at 4 pm still in my pj's and hair thrown into a pony tail. Hubby will be in for a shock when he walks thru the door shortly! LOL 

So today I am going to share another July 4th treat that I found on Pinterest a few weeks ago. I think they are quite cute!

These are called Firecracker Poops!





I've seen the Firecracker Poops done with M&M's in a small Cello Bag with the poem printed out and put on as a tag topper. I decided since I only have 1 bag of the Red, White & Blue M&M's that i'd make the M&M Sticks instead. I think people love the M&M sticks too! I made the Firecracker Poop into a tag for the colorful M&M's Sticks and added a star done with the Star Framelits done in the Red Glimmer Paper! Cute, cute, cute!


Firecracker Poop M&M Sticks:

Stamps: None
Ink: Printer Generated
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Neenah White, Red Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Stars Framlits, Rhinestones, Pacific Point Stitched Ribbon, Tombow Liquid Multi Purpose Glue



Since today was a lounging day at the Aungst Pad, Bailee got a new doggie bed that Ryan had bought. It arrived in the mail today in a big box! Bailee sleeps in his room most nights after Shawn & I go to bed so he got a bed to keep in there for her. Here are 2 pictures of Bailee checking out her new bed once we got it out of the box! LOL She is something else! Always entertaining herself!





Well, that's all I have today!
Thunderstorms are on the horizon so i'm going to get off of here now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these and that firecracker poop poem is so cute!! Love little Bailee's new bed she is adorable!!!