Saturday, June 13, 2015

Patriotic Hershey Bar Wrappers

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your all enjoying your weekend so far!

Kelsey came today after she was done working her shift and we made a quick run to Walmart for hubby to grab a bag of Miracle Grow Potting Soil. He built a box this morning for out in the yard to grow some of his veggies in and really did not want to dig up the yard to put in a garden. I love his idea and it looks really nice too!

So once we finished that up I headed down to my stamp table. I really should have gone to grab a shower instead since it's still gross outside! I finished up the last Hershey Bar Wrapper and got my photo's taken. I only made 6 of these for the upcoming July 4th Holiday. If I get orders for more I will gladly make them up! :)


Let me know what you think!!



I love making these Hershey Bar Wrappers! I make them for all occasions! I'm sure my Mom will go nuts when she sees these! 

I used some old Patterns DSP that SU brought out maybe back in 2007/2008 somewhere in that time frame. They were in 6 X 6 paper pads with maybe 5 different colors in them. I found the Real Red & Night of Navy in 2 different packs. My sentiment comes from the recently retired set, Memorable Moments and my stars are cut once again with the Stars Framelits! 


Patriotic Hershey Bar Wrappers:

Stamps: Memorable Moments
Ink: Real Red & Night of Nacy
Cardstock: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Patterns DSP
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Star Framelits, Stamp A Ma Jig, Real Red & Night of Navy Stitched Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Multi Purpose Glue


Well, that's all for me today!
Stay tuned for more Red, White & Blue!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

These are great! I would never have thought of using Memorable Moments for July 4th. Too bad it's always so hot here for the chocolates to remain firm but I may still make some up for our July 4th get together. I'm sure everyone will love them! Thank you for sharing these great ideas!