Thursday, June 25, 2015

Candy Dispenser

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have something different to share with you.
My friend shared the template to make the popular Candy Dispensers that were floating around on Splitcoaststampers a year or so ago. Now she has created a monster as these things are so fun & easy to make! Thanks Vicki!

I'm only going to share one today since my hubby just got in from work to take me to my Pain Management appointment this afternoon. I will share the rest eventually!






I believe that there is a template over on SCS to use to make these under Tea Bag Dispenser/Candy Dispenser. 


I decorated mine with some Trim the Tree DSP from last year and used the Spellbinder's Poinsettia dies to make my poinsettia. I added a large Gold Bead to the center and attached it with a dimensional. The sentiment on top is from a Hero Arts set and the twine is Cherry Cobbler. I will fill these with holiday M&M's when it gets closer to the holidays and sell at my craft shows!

Any question please feel free to shoot me an email, ok?
blueyes966@comcast.net


Well, I need to go get my clothes changed and head to Lancaster. 
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Oh my, this is darling! What a nice job you did! I'm going to try to find the tutorial :)

Vicki Burdick said...

OMG Wendy!!!! You are a total ROCK STAR!! I am digging these!! I must CASE, we will make some when I visit in the fall for sure!!!