Saturday, June 20, 2015

Patriotic Tissue Packs

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Up and at it bright & early this morning!

 Today one of my stamp girls, Sista Karen, is having a Stampin Up party so I thought i'd get up and get a few things accomplished before heading out.  Looks like rain is on our doorstep...we really need it! The clouds are already here and it looks as if we've already had some showers come thru during the night.

So, I want to share with you these Patriotic Tissue Packs. My Mom found the soft pack of tissues at the Christmas Tree Shop not too long ago so of course I had to make a box for them & decorate.




The tissues had 10 packs in a package for $1.00 and they were all decorated differently with Red, White & Blue. I think they were pretty just the way they were! I used paper from a retired Patterns Paper Pad from a few years back and the sentiment is from the retired Star Spangled Day set. I really like these!


Patriotic Tissue Packs:

Stamps: Star Spangled Day
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Patterns Paper Pad
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Punches, Stitched Grosgrain Ribbons, Glue Dots, Star Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Multi Purpose Glue


Well, guess i'd better get my last sip of coffee in me and head to the shower!
A Stampin Up party awaits! So excited to see my group of stamp ladies and can't wait to see what projects we make! Fun, fun, fun!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these, so festive!!!!