Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Color Challenge 534

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I wasn't expecting to get a card made today but surprisingly I got the rest of the house cleaning & laundry finished up, showered, threw my supper in the oven and headed downstairs to make a quick card for today's Color Challenge 534 from over at SCS. 

Here are the colors:

Pool Party,Wisteria Wonder & Blackberry Bliss
Dessert Option: Stars on our card



I have to say that these are some beautiful colors together! I could see some lovely flower cards made with them! Since the dessert option was to use stars I went with stars instead. It took me about 15 minutes to make my card and 10 minutes just to try and get a good picture. Since my stamp room is back in the basement there is no real daylight down there so it's always hard to get a good picture. Thank God for photo programs to help lighten & brighten my cards!


Color Challenge 534 Card:

Stamps: Yippee Skippee
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party
Accessories: Stars Framelits, Corner Rounder Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Multi Purpose Glue



Well, hate to cut ya short today but my supper is finished and my hubby will be in the door any minute!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Karren said...

Gorgeous - love the staggered stars. These colors look so good together.

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, love the stars!!