Monday, June 29, 2015

Merry Monday Challenge #165

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Today we have a new challenge for you from over at Merry Monday!
Sue is our hostess this week and she has a terrific challenge for us so let's get to it!




I used a DRS Designs stamp for this and colored my image with Copic Markers. My cardbase is Very Vanilla with a layer of Old Olive and a piece of patterned paper that i'm unsure of the maker. It just says St Nick 12 X 12 Holly Berry Stripe. I've had it in my stash for quite awhile. Then on top of that is my Candle with Holly. I really like this image but it's pretty big. My card is 5 X 5.

Hope you will stop by the Merry Monday blog to see what the other team mates created! Those ladies have made beautiful cards to inspire you! Hope you will play along with us this week!


Merry Monday Challenge #165 Card:

Stamps: DRS Designs
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, unknown patterned paper
Accessories: Notched Corner Punch, Gold Beads, Gold Sheer Trimmed Ribbon, Glue Dot, 2 Sided Tape


That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

11 comments:

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Great coloring Wendy and the image is perfect for our challenge this week!

Shelia said...

Very pretty card! I have this image, too. You have colored it beautifully! I really like the dps.

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Wendy. The image is perfect for the challenge and the DP and bow are lovely touches.

Bonnie said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas candle, Wendy! Love the way you've colored it and the paper you've used! Hope you have a great week!

Susan Joyce said...

Beautiful image and card Wendy, I love your colour combination. Hope your having a lovely week enjoying the sun.

Karren said...

Fantastic image and wonderful coloring, Wendy! Love this card!

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful card Wendy! Your coloring is perfect! Have a great week!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Wendy, this is so beautiful! Love the image and your coloring is pure perfection! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Katie Melhus said...

This is such a lovely image and you colored it beautifully, love this card!

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card Wendy, I love this design and pretty image.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful! Love the gold touches!

Deanne :)