Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sketch Challenge 546

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

What a beautiful day here in PA today!
We had some severe storms blow thru last evening and the winds & rains were were bad. But today we woke up to low humidity and just beautiful sunshine! I loved having the windows open! However I think this wonderful weather will be short lived as tomorrow the humidity comes back.

Earlier today I tore myself away and headed to my stamp table to make a card for my niece Megan. Her birthday was last Friday so i'm a bit late. I used today's Sketch Challenge 546 for her card.



The UPS lady brought my order today from the stamp party on Saturday! I was so happy to use new goodies!



I really love these bright & sunshiny colors in this Cherry on Top DSP! I also got the Build A Birthday stamp set along with the matching Washi Tape! The Washi Tape thing is growing on me!
Hope you like my card! 



Sketch Challenge 546 Card:

Stamps: Build A Birthday
Ink: Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Cherry On Top DSP
Accessories: Circle Punches, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Wendy, love thos big candles!!!