Sunday, June 14, 2015

More Butterfly Basics Cards....

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Just a quick post today then heading down to stamp a bit this afternoon.
They are calling for bad storms here in south central PA today and tomorrow. I'm hoping we don't lose power. Last evening we did not have any storms but they were in parts of the area and we lost power for about 15 minutes. Not fun when it's hot & humid outside and you lose your air conditioning! Air conditioning is one thing I do not take for granted!!

Anyways, today I just wanted to share a card order that I whipped up my a customer, Audrey. She loves the Butterfly Basics stamp set and asked for the butterfly in blues. 





This set was quick & easy to crank out because there were no layers. I did use my Stamp A Ma Jig to get my sentiment on straight.  I stamped my little butterfly in Marina Mist which is one of my favorite blue colors. Then I used the Butterflies Thinlits Dies to cut it out. Used Tombow Liquid Multi Purpose Glue to attach my butterfly, added 3 white pearls to the butterfly and finished up with  my piece of whisper white cardstock to the inside and called this set done. Audrey was very pleased with them! :)



Blue Butterflies Card Set:

Stamps: Butterfly Basics, Sweet Essentials (retired)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Accessories: Butterflies Thinlit Dies, Stamp A Ma Jig, White Pearls, Tombow Liquid Multi Purpose Glue


That's all for me today, friends!
Off to get crafty this afternoon as long as the power stays on!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


No comments: