Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sketch Challenge 544

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your having a great day!

Today I played along with the SCS Sketch Challenge and whipped out another card for the July 4th holiday! Let's get to it....






I've been on a roll with using the Star Framelits that I purchased recently from Stampin Up! They cut super nice thru cardstock and glimmer papers! Even Michael's heavy glitter papers!  This will probably be my last July 4th card this year since I have a bunch already made that I will soon start to share! The treats i've been working on are coming along nicely and i'm excited to share them with you! 

My card today was pretty quick & easy to make. This sketch reminded me of last week's Sketch Challenge! I really like these kind of sketches and i'm especially loving those glittery stars!


Sketch Challenge 544 Card:

Stamps: Fabulous Four (sentiment)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper & Michael's Heavy Blue Glitter Paper
Accessories: Star Framelits, Darice Star Embossing Folder, Sweet N Sassy Scallop Border Die, Stamp A Ma Jig, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Multi Purpose Glue



That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love the patriotic theme and the sparkly stars!!!