Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Color Challenge 535

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Time for another Color Challenge from the ladies over at the SCS Color Challenge!

Here are the colors this week!

Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight & Bermuda Bay
with the dessert option of using a punched or a diecut element on your card





I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with these colors. They reminded me of bright beachy things, like a beach chair, a beach blanket or a beach ball. Then as I was looking thru a drawer of stamps I found this lonely little guy and decided to give him a shot of some pretty bright colors!
What do you think??

I'm quite happy with him or her and I went with this funky tilted panel to go along with these bright funky colors!


Color Challenge 535 Card:

Stamps: Party Koala from Whipper Snapper, Sentiment from Sketched Birthday
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers, Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Neenah White
Accessories: Seeing Spots EF (Cuttlebug), Itty Bitty Banners Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Multi Purpose Glue

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment: