Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sketch Challenge 543

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I played along with the Sketch Challenge from over at SCS and since i've been working on things for the July 4th holiday, I kept with that theme.

Here is this week's sketch & my card.





 I used the smallest star from the Star Framelits. I just got them a month or 2 ago and I have really been using them. So happy I got them!

Very pleased with the outcome of my card.


Sketch Challenge 543 Card:

Stamps: sentiment from Taylored Expressions
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Blue Shimmer Paper-Recollections, Red Glimmer Paper- SU
Accessories: Star Framelits, Sweet N Sassy Scallop Border Die, Square Nestibilities, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Perfection, made me think of our vacation project last year!!!