Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day

Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's also Father's Day so I hope all the Father's have a wonderful day!

We were invited to go to my younger brother's today to celebrate Father's Day with my Dad but we decided to pass and just stay put at home. It's been so hot & humid. Blah! Besides, Kelsey was coming today to visit and Shawn wanted to make some things on his smoker for supper.

The other day I mentioned that Ryan asked for a Father's Day card for Shawn. This is the card I made him.



I pulled out another old stamp set & DSP for this. I love these older sets!
Over the years I have built up a variety of many different occasions & holiday stamps so that I am not using the same stamp year after year but this inside saying from Great Impressions, I use every year for Father's Day! It might be an oldie but it's a goodie!


Father's Day Card:

Stamps: Uncharted Territory, Guy Greetings, inside sentiment from Great Impressions
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Nautical Expedition DSP
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Hexagon Punch (used to make banner ends), Early Espresso Twine, Silver Beads, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that's all I have for today!
Off to spend the day with my hubby & kiddo's!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Happy Father's Day!

~Wendy

No comments: