Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016!!!

Hello & Happy Friday!

Not much happening at the Aungst Pad today! 

My Christmas tree & decorations have already been put away so today is a relaxation day! My hubby worked all day yesterday so i'm sure he'll be happy to relax!

I went thru so many folders yesterday looking for my favorite cards & projects to share with everyone in my Year in Review. I found this card set that never got published so today I am going to share since I haven't crafted in a few weeks.




I made a package of these up a few months back but using a different paper. My customer Audrey requested another set like the ones I made before so these were it. She was pleased with them!


Hey Cupcake:

Stamps: Num Num
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid


No comments: