Sunday, April 24, 2016

Mother's Day Cards

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Yesterday I finally found some time to break away and go down to my stamp room to play a bit. With Shawn being home it's been busy. He's been doing pretty good with his foot and walking on it. His incisions look very good but I know the one bothers him when he walks on it. Tuesday he goes for a check up.

So I made these cards up for the next upcoming holiday, Mother's Day. I decided to use up some retired paper since I seem to have so much of it.



My sentiment comes from a retired All Year Cheer set from years ago. I like the font on this. I punched my circle out and added my VERY loved butterfly. On the butterfly I added 3 pearls. Two very quick & easy cards that I will add to my card rack for anyone who needs a Mother's Day card.

Mother's Day Cards:

Stamps: All Year Cheer (not sure which one)
Ink: Rose Red
Cardstock: Rose Red, Painted Blooms DSP (retired)
Accessories: Bold Butterflies Framelits, White Pearls, Circle Punch, Tombow Liquid


That's all I have for today!
It's going to be a nice day here so I decided to strip my beds, wash everything up and hang it outside to dry! Nothing beats crawling into bed with fresh smelling sheets!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty cards for spring!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, love that butterfly!!