Monday, April 4, 2016

Thank You Card

Hello & Happy Monday!

The start of another busy week! 
My hubby has a doctor appointment this week to get clearance for his upcoming surgery. 2 weeks today is the day. I think I am just as nervous as he is!

Anyways, I whipped up another Thank You card. I am just in love with this stamp set and the fonts in it. One Big Meaning is such a great set!




I love this card!! Isn't this paper so pretty!?


Thank You Card:

Stamps: One Big Meaning
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Hello Honey, Soft Suede, Whisper White, English Garden DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Hello Honey Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

I have a feeling i'm going to be in need of many Thank You cards while my hubby is recuperating from his surgery so i'm thinking ahead!

Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

D'Ann said...

Very pretty card! Love the font on the sentiment too! I think I'll make this one as I have everything but the fun sentiment on your card. Hope all goes well with hubby's surgery!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card. I like the design and the lovely paper and great sentiment!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Stopped by to see what you have been up to, Wendy! Hiya! You have been doing amazing work here. This is one gorgeous card. Please tell your hubby we are sending him good vibes for his up coming surgery. Hugs.