Saturday, April 2, 2016

Birthday Blooms

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Not much happening this weekend at the Aungst Pad.
Our weather is suppose to get cooler again. It's no wonder I am still dealing with this cold. It's relentless!

Today I am sharing a card I made yesterday. There are a few birthdays coming up so I thought i'd get working on them. It's going to be a busy month with hubby's surgery and I might not get much time to create in the coming weeks.

This set uses the Birthday Blooms from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I wasn't really keen on it at first but this has become one of my favorites!




My main focus panel is off to the right hand side because I did not want to cover all the polka dot paper. The Daffodil Delight flower just pops! I added some small white pearls to add some elegance to my card. I'm sure the recipient will like it! 

Birthday Blooms Card:

Stamps: Birthday Blooms
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White, Everyday Chic DSP
Accessories: Small White Pearls, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific weekend!!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, I love this set too. I need to color it in yellow now! Have a great weekend my friend. Miss you!!!