Saturday, March 11, 2017

Total Case of Chiaki Haverstick

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Burrr it's very cold here today!
Yes, we are finally getting winter now that spring is like 9 days away!
Today we aren't expected to get out of the 20's but thankfully the sunshine is melting some of the snow we had yesterday! Today in York is the St Patrick's Day Parade. It's gonna be downright freezing for that! I will not be attending but do have to pop out to Petco to pick up dog food and a quick trip to Michael's and back home to hibernate the rest of the weekend. It's fine though as I have a few things on my stamp table to finish up!

Today I have a card to share that is a total case of Chiaki Haverstick. I fell in love with this card the first time I seen it and has been in my favorite's folder for a very long time.
Only thing I changed was the sentiment. 




I love the tropical feel of these dies and the matching dsp!
I hope to get a few more cards made with this set of framelits before I give it back to my friend. 


You're In My Thoughts Card:

Stamps: Rose Wonder (sentiment)
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze (sponged on flower)
Cardstock: Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Botanical Gardens DSP
Accessories: Botanical Builder Framelits, Rhinestone, Sponge, Dimensional, Tombow Mono Adhesive


I have been working on Easter treats this past week. 
I will start sharing them soon!

*****************************************

My thoughts today...


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a really great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Another floral beauty, Wendy! That color palette is exceptional. Hubby is still not great, but he has graduated from water to Gatorade. Thanks for asking.

Janice M said...

WoW! Each of these flower cards keep getting prettier and prettier! LOVE this one! That flower is gorgeous and goes with the paper perfectly! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Wish I lived closer to a M's. Have 3 in all directions but like 30 min away!

Carol L said...

This is fabulous!! I would look at that dsp and pass on it - not knowing what on earth to make with it, but it looks wonderful with the white/green panel and the big golden flower! Perfectly coordinating colors and design - it's a real beauty! Stay safe and warm in this monster storm heading our way!!