Thursday, April 27, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Sorry for being missing in action the last few days.
Been busy with things around the house.

Yesterday I did make my way to my stamp table to make a card for one of my favorite challenges, Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Here is the sketch and my card...





Happy Birthday To You Card:

Stamps: Koala Bear-Whipper Snapper, Sunburst Sayings
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Pink Passion, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Doodlebug DSP
Accessories: Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles, Circle Punches, Daffodil Delight Stitched Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I loved this sketch because I have a thing for a funky or tilted panel! 
This was a fun card to create and I love the pops of color from the patterned paper.

************************************************

My thoughts today....

So happy to have sunshine after a few cloudy, rainy days.
Hope you can get out & enjoy the day!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Looks like we all joined in on this one! Super adorable! Hope you enjoy the nice weather coming!

Carol L said...

Those bright colors and patterns are delightful and so is that sweet image! I like how you added a rectangle to the tilted panel - what a great look! Happy Sunshine today, yay!!!

LeAnne said...

Love this cheerful, fun card! It's full of sunshine and smiles!

Janice M said...

Love the colors on this one Wendy! And your coloring is amazing too. Glad you could play along with us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again next week.

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness... this is sooo cute!! Love it!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That