Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A Little Thanks

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Another hot & humid one is on tap again! 
Hopefully today will be the last of it.

Today I have a set of Thank You Cards to share using one of my most favorite sets this year, Painted Harvest! I used Stampin Up's Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes.



These of course were made for my dear sweet customer who was spoiled rotten on her recent 85th birthday! She needed many Thank You cards that I was happy to create for her. I used the Painted Harvest stamp set and my ink colors are Crushed Curry & Cajun Craze for the sunflowers. The centers are Early Espresso. I totally love this stamp set!!!

A Little Thanks Card Set:

Stamps: One Big Meaning, Painted Harvest
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes (pg 195 of annual SU Catalog)
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig 

These are a one layer card which made it quick & easy to create!

*****************************************
My thoughts today....


No words, just a pretty picture!

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! What a sweet lady your friend must be...good for her that she needs all those pretty cards as thank yous!! And I love your "inspiration" photo..reminds me of a field that Longwood Gardens had a couple years ago...acres and acres of sunflowers! They were beautiful too!

Carol L said...

What a gorgeous set of cards, and I too like that stamp set with the sunflowers! What a fun milestone birthday your customer must have had! 85 years young and delighting everyone with your hand-made cards! She must be a sweetie! On our travels earlier this week we drove past a big field of these flowers and it was amazing to see it! Mother nature sure has some beautiful sights! Enjoy the fall weather tomorrow! I think summer might be over ;)

Janice M said...

Oh now I LOVE the colors of those sunflowers!! Don't know if i'd have the patience to stamp them or enough colored inks to even try it??! Gorgeous for sure!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Beautifully done! I just love this set and can't wait to get it this week. Sunflowers are my favorite and always make me happy. And I love all of your fall and Halloween creations. Looking forward to seeing what you made this month.