Tuesday, September 26, 2017

With Sympathy

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I survived a day of housework....well, just barely!
It took me darned near all day but I also dug out my Halloween decorations which we did not do last week. I got the inside decorated with a couple things, now the rest is on Shawn to put on the front porch. My back is a bit achy today. Yesterday is was so stinkin hot & humid out. Blah!  Who feels like decorating for Halloween when it's 90 some degrees out! I hear that a cool down is coming at the end of the week...I sure hope so because the last 2 days have been very summer like. I've been noticing the trees are changing colors and dropping their leaves so I know the cool crisp weather can't be too far off.

Today I have a card to share that I cased from BJ Peters. Her card was so pretty and it sang to me! I changed up a few things on but for the most part I kept the same layout. I made this with my stamp friends at our get together last week.



That pretty patterned paper comes from the A Whole Lot of Lovely DSP in the annual SU catalog. The prints in the paper are very pretty and all florals. The girls that came to my stamp get together loved this card and it was quick & simple to create!

With Sympathy Card:

Stamps: Rose Wonder
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, A Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
Accessories: 3/8 Satin Crushed Curry Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

********************************************
My thoughts today....


Yes indeed!
Lots on my agenda today if I can pull my butt out of my Lazy Boy! 
My recliner has always been my "to go to chair" for my back issues. It's one thing I cannot live without!  What is one thing you cannot live without?

That is all for me today.
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy! I just love these papers....I think I am hoarding mine though! I might have to break them out and create something similar!
I agree...no Halloween decorations for me until at least Oct 1, LOL! Of course, right now I have no where to put anything, but next year, just wait! I am looking forward to that cool-down, too! ENjoy your week!

Carol L said...

The papers, colors and design of your card is just beautiful! I love every little detail - especially that cute little bow! I too am looking forward to some cool weather now and a little rain too! The dust is flying in my neighborhood with sewer improvement construction nearby. I will be grateful when that project is done and the neighborhood is quiet again........sigh

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I hear ya. I finally forced myself to get some Halloween deco up and we took a ride up to Shady on Saturday. I just could not get myself to buy pumpkins for outside, in this heat. Guess we will just have to go back next weekend. As for this gorgeous card, I am sure it will bring peace and comfort to the recipient. The colors are beautiful.

Janice M said...

It sure has been hot!! Looks like we are in for a cool down now though. I'm ready to turn the air off and open the windows again! This is such a pretty card, love the color combo a lot. I really do need to place an order and get this paper!