Saturday, September 16, 2017

Halloween Street

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your all having a nice start to the weekend!
I have a busy day planned as a few friends are coming over to sit, laugh, chat and make a bunch of cards! I have been planning this for a few weeks and prepared some simple cards which I will share soon. 
Today I have a cute Halloween card to share. These are for a customer order.




My customer just turned 87 years young this past week and let me tell you, she is more active than a teenager! She is very involved in her church and many activities. She takes care of her own home, inside & out all by herself. She is the most thoughtful & caring woman! She sends cards to everyone and when she asks for Halloween cards I know not to make them scary or spooky. So I went with this cute paper from the retired Motley Monsters DSP from a few years back. Those jack o lanterns are the cutest in these colors and nothing spooky at all. I used the retired Halloween Street single stamp, added a bow and called them done!

Halloween Street Card Set:

Stamps: Halloween Street
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Motley Monsters DSP (retired)
Accessories: Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Super sweet & my customer loved them!

***************************************************
My thoughts today....


Lots to get to today so thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So adorable! You are on a fall roll, girlie! This is such a cool sentiment stamp! <3

Carol L said...

You are blessed to have such a spry youngster for a customer! These papers are really cute, and I like the bright, cheery feel of these halloween cards! Enjoy your day with your friends :)

Janice M said...

What a sweet set of cards. Love the papers you used. I don't do scary cards either!