Saturday, September 23, 2017

Special Celebrations

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your all enjoying the weekend so far!

It's a busy one here with a list of "TO DO" things going on!
Somewhere in there I hope to get the bicycle out and take a ride on the Rail Trail. With hubby working in Baltimore it's been impossible to squeeze any exercise time in especially with the sun setting earlier & earlier everyday as we head into the end of daylight savings time.

Anyways, before the day gets away from me I want to share with you an adorable pack of cards I made for my dear customer.  Again she requested sunflowers.





This sunflower paper does all the work! All I had to do was stamp my sentiment and punch it out with the Pretty Label Punch. I attached it with dimensionals and added a Crushed Curry Enamel Dot and called these done. So pretty with a simple design!

Happy Birthday Card Set:

Stamps: Special Celebrations 
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Painted Autumn DSP
Accessories: Pretty Label Punch, Crushed Curry Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is one of my favorite packs of cards because of that pretty paper! 
I will be stocking up!

******************************************************
My thoughts today....


Going to be a nice day here in PA but our temps are suppose to be in the upper 80's close to 90 this weekend. What happened to our Fall crisp, cool weather?

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That paper is knock down gorgeous. The paper may do some of the work, but you have the great skill to pull it all together! Happy Saturday.

Carol L said...

That dsp really does do all the work for you on this great set of cards! It's beautiful and I know you love quick & easy cards as much as I do :)

Janice M said...

That is pretty paper for sure. Way to showcase it! Gotta love quick and easy cards.