Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wedding Day

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope you week is going smoothly!
Today I am sharing a quick wedding card I made for on my card rack.
Again, I am using this beautiful Sweet Soiree Specialty Paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog that just has the right images on it and lots of Silver Foil Paper. 




I did some heat embossing with Silver Embossing Powder to go with the silver in the paper.
I also added some Silver Metallic Enamel Dots to the sentiment.


Card Projects:

Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Powder Pink, Whisper White, Silver Foil Paper, Sweet Soiree Specialty Paper
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Silver Metallic Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think as fast as I make these for my card rack my one customer buys them up!
Especially the wedding cards!

************************************
My thoughts today....


A cloudy, rainy day is in the forecast for today.
We are in for a heatwave starting Friday straight thru the July 4th holiday.
Blah, blah, blah! 
I am not a fan of the heat & humidity at all! 
I will be hibernating! How will you stay cool??

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I agonize over making wedding cards, and here you make the easiest, simple designs that look amazing! I need to get some fancy dsp to streamline the process, because I really like this card! Love the silver accents! Hopefully my a/c will continue running and I'll be indoors chilling during the heat wave :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I agree with Carol. You make this look like a piece of cake.. no pun intended! Maybe I need this paper to help. Gorgeous!

zerry ht said...

Fantastic card! I went to an exhibition last month and there they displayed some really good invitation cards made by people. I really like handmade invites, they better than the printed ones. This reminds I have to make some for my friend’s bridal shower and I also have to look for rental spaces for parties.