Monday, June 4, 2018

Label Me Pretty Masculine Style

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!
Sunday it rained non stop all day! 
I keep telling Shawn to build that ark because we've had SO much rain in the last week or so!
And when it rains, who feels like doing anything but napping!

So, I have 2 cards to share today that I am calling the Label Me Pretty Duo.
I am thinking ahead to Father's Day so I created these with that amazing Tailored Tag Punch!




If you do not have this punch....you seriously need to get it!
I have been having so much fun punching these pieces out and creating cards with them. Once you have your DSP pieces punched and arranged on your card, all you need is a sentiment and your done!
Yep, quick & easy!


Card Details:

Stamps: Label Me Pretty
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, True Gentleman DSP
Accessories: Tailored Tag Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue


I'm just loving these and i'll bet that there will be more of these in my future!

************************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am so excited about this punch. Look how cool they stack together. This will be such fun with paper pad scraps. Thanks for the great inspiration.

Cindy Linthicum said...

I'm so sick of the rain too. Hopefully the sun finds its way back to us soon. Just got this punch for this reason. Great guy cards you made with this punch and DSP.

Carol L said...

Great cards with a great punch and some great papers to boot! Love the sentiment with these great cards for lucky dads :) Sunshine today - YAY!!! Don't you just love it? FINALLY!!!