Monday, June 25, 2018

July 4th Match Packs

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

This morning we are off to a doctor appointment for my hubby then shortly after I am headed to see a Dermatologist. I have been dealing with some serious skin issues for quite awhile and i'm not sure if my family doctor really knows what is going on. As much as I like my doctor, I think it is time to see a doctor who specializes in skin issues. I hope I can get some answers and some help to treat it.

Before my day gets away from me I wanted to share some treats I made for the upcoming July 4th holiday. These will be heading out the door soon to my customers.
Today I am sharing the match packs. Very easy to make!



I found the Red, White & Blue Dove candies at Walmart and wanted to do something different with them. I placed them in a 3 x 5 Cello Bag and folded the ends up and tucked it into the flap of the match pack and then stapled it in place. I placed a little bit of Mono Adhesive behind the Cello Bag to hold the top of the bag in place. The color of my candy matched the Blueberry Bushel color. It's a new In Color so I went with that and used some of the coordinating DSP! So pleased with them!

Project Details:

Stamps: Happy Fourth (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Real Red, Whisper White, In Color 2018-2010 DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Cello Bags, Silver Metallic Enamel Star, Blueberry Bushel Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Stapler, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My sentiment is from an old Stampin Up set since we have nothing patriotic in the new catty.
Guess it's always good to hang on to these older sets if you make cards for different holidays like I do. These treats are sure to make some smile and those chocolates are to die for!

********************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are awesome and a perfect little handout for the 4th of July! I haven't made any in years, but I'm loving the blue wrappers on those Dove candies and might have to copy your idea! I sure hope the dermatologist can help you with your skin issues - it's been going on much too long already. Also, congrats on winning the prize over at the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge last week! Woop woop!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I second the Woop Woop! Good win, and such a cute prize. As for these sweet treats, you just amaze me. I have not opened my Blueberry Bushel yet, but I am really liking it here. Fingers crossed with the new meds. <3