Tuesday, October 23, 2018

For All Things Card Set

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Our week so far has been chilly but I am thankful that we've had some brilliant sunshine!
Today we are to get up in the low 60's and although the windows won't be open, I will be loving the sunshine!

My customer gave me her Thanksgiving order already!
She would like 4 packs of Thanksgiving so I immediately got to work on them.
As you know I have been trying to use up much of my older things and this set uses a pack of paper called Color Me Autumn DSP.

This is set #1.






I love giving my older things a second look.
We as demonstrators are always so focused on using new things to promote/sell them but there are times I just like to pull out the old stuff and breathe new life into them again!

Card Set Details:

Stamps: For All Things (retired)
Ink:  Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Crushed Curry Twine (retired), Gold Metallic Enamel Dot (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think this is one of my fav's for Thanksgiving!
Hope you liked them too!

********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


The trees in my area have not changed in color just yet but with the windy conditions we had over the weekend, they are starting to fall. They say peak color here in southern PA won't be until the first week of November. 

That is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Cindy Linthicum said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving cards! You are the DSP queen! I need to use mine instead of letting it decorate my paper rack.

Carol L said...

Way to go using that older dsp, because it made for a wonderful set of cards! Love the colors and especially how you layered the sentiment over the wreath on the circle panel! Beautiful! Hope you enjoyed the sunshine, I know I sure did :)

Janice M said...

These are so pretty! Love the colors and that sentiment!! She'll love this set for sure. The leaves are WAY late changing this year and i'm afraid they aren't going to be very pretty?!