Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Signs of Santa Tablet

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I am posting pretty late today!
I was busy all day at my craft table and got lost in what I was working on.
I had many unfinished projects that needed done.
The project I am sharing now is one of those.
I had a few tablets in my drawer that I picked up at Dollar Tree months & months ago.
Today they got a makeover!




I used the Santa's Workshop Suite for this.
My tablets have a Kraft front & back on them so they are pretty sturdy.
My little Elf & Mailbox was diecut from the Santa's Workshop DSP.
The DSP has flocking on it which makes it very nice especially for Christmas!

Project Details:

Stamps: Signs of Santa
Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Santa's Workshop DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Santa's Signpost Framelits, Poppy Parade Ribbon, Glue Dots, Santa's Workshop Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This is such a fun suite to play with and that flocking on the dsp is an added bonus!

************************************************************
My thoughts today....


I am excited to start on holiday projects!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a nice evening!
We are in for thunderstorms here with a tornado watch till 11pm!
Yikes!

See you tomorrow!
~Wendy

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is the cutest thing EVER!!! What a great idea, love making tablets! And I love your little minion girl too! We heard there was a tornado watch, hope it was just a crazy rumor!

Janice M said...

This is so cute!! That paper is perfect for this type project. Love shoppin the Dollar store(specially the Dollar Tree)you can find such good stuff there.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Blogs are playing games.. This just showed up this morning. I am ready for a trip to the North Pole! Love the monochromatic with a tiny touch of black!

Carol L said...

How cute are these notebooks? I love how you created snow on the circle panel and the images are just perfect for this revamp of a boring notebook. The images are so cute along with that great paper and ribbon too! Well done on this project :)

PJ said...

Adorable.. I must got to the dollar tree this weekend and look for tablets now. You always inspire me to try new things, or order a stamp set that I normally wouldn't have. Thank you ♥ also love that cute little quote. Happy Stamping. PJ

Cindy Linthicum said...

This is just too darn cute. What a great gift this would make for your favorite elf.

D'Ann said...

This is super adorable! I did not realize the dies cut out those images from the dsp! Oh boy am I in trouble now :) haha! Thanks for sharing your ever so adorable and cute ideas!