Sunday, October 28, 2018

Happy Anniversary Card Set

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Hope your all having a great weekend!

I spent most of yesterday at my craft table working on a pack of cards that I am going to share today.
My customer was in a pinch and needed a pack a Anniversary cards.
She wants them in a Fall theme so I got to work on them right away.





Again I pulled out a bunch of retired things to make these.
This DSP has been a favorite of mine this season.
I am trying to get it used up!

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Timeless Love (retired), Amuse -Autumn Leaves
Ink: More Mustard, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Spice Cake DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Gold Natural Trim Ribbon, Gold Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were fun and did not take too long to whip up!
Then I was back to creating Christmas goodies!
Ohhh boy! 🎄

***********************************************************
My thoughts today....


3 more days till Halloween!
BOO! 👻🎃

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Glad you got some crafty time. I am sure your customer will adore this set. I could do autumn cards all year long.

Carol L said...

This is one gorgeous set of anniversary cards! I love the pretty papers and how delicate the leaf image looks too. It's a great design and you did a wonderful job - now if you can just find the sun and send it home to shine on us for a while, that would be great! LOL

Cherie said...

I love your Fall cards! I think I still have some of that DSP! I really like the gorgeous colors in it! TFS!