Monday, March 11, 2019

Bridal Shower Invite

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

I had a request from my customer to make a bridal shower card and she asked if I could make it close to what the invite looked like.
Here is the invite and I do want to tell you that I cut the bottom half off because it contained all the personal information.


And this is what I took from it.



I'm not sure on the little blue flowers.
On invite some of those leaves are in a darker almost blue color so that was why I added the little blue flowers. I'm not sure I will let it this way and may give this another try today.
Shawn said it looked fine.

Card Details:

Stamps: Painted Season's (leaves), Beautiful Bouquet (flower & saying)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon, Small Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

What do you think?
Maybe I should just redo the leaves and let the little blue flowers off?
If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to let me a comment!

********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Blah!
Atleast the sun is shining and that always helps!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Very cute and close to the invite! I like the blue flowers, I say leave them. Have a great day my sweet friend. Hugs~~~

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Brilliant! Love the tiny touches of blue flowers.

Carol L said...

I love the little blue flowers! They look so pretty with the hanging vines and it's a great take on the actual invitation! The sunshine and warm temps today were a welcome sight, eh? Hating the dark mornings, but loving the longer daylight in the evenings, so it's a split for me :) Enjoy!