Monday, November 4, 2019

Fall Happy Birthday

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
They seem to go by so quickly don't they?

This afternoon I have a return appointment to see the Dermatologist for my Psoriasis.
I am doing pretty decent with it but now with cooler weather I am having some trouble around my hairline, ears & scalp. I know the doctor will tell me that those places are the hardest to treat.
I got my humidifer running and keeping my skin moisturized is one of the best ways to keep psoriasis at bay! I don't expect any changes in medications unless he has something good for my scalp!

So today I have a really pretty birthday card to share.
I used the Come to Gather bundle.




Now this card was not my own creation.
I asked permission to case my dear friend, Vicki Burdick, on a card she made recently.
She watercolored her leaves and I sponged mine since I can't watercolor to save my soul!


Card Details:

Stamps: Gather Together, Perennial Birthday
Ink: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Terracotta Tile, Versamark
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper, Come To Gather DSP
Accessories: Gathered Leaves Dies, White Embossing Powder, Gold Metallic Enamel Dots, Braided Trim Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Thanks Vicki for your inspiration and for allowing me to case your pretty card!
This card is for my sister in law who's birthday is at the end of the month.

************************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Janice M said...

Oh this is pretty!! Love the white embossing, makes the sponging really pop!! I'm having issues too with this weather change?! Getting older really stinks sometimes! LOL





















































Carol L said...

Oh my, this is a beautiful fall creation! I love the two leaves on the wooden background, and the metallic leaf is a fantastic accent! I like the angled sentiment panel too - all combine for a wonderful birthday card!

Vicki said...

Just stunning!