Sunday, November 17, 2019

Ghiradelli Treat Holder

Hello & Happy Sunday!

 Hope your weekend is going well!
Yesterday we were out shopping and popped into Hobby Lobby, the place was nuts!
I picked up a couple of things and high tailed it out of there!
Tis the season, right?

Today I am off for a haircut and then grabbing a few things at Walmart.
I'm looking for a lighted wreath for the side garage door now that we finally have a storm door on there. I have not decorated for Christmas yet but trying to get my ducks in a row before Thanksgiving comes. I don't want to get caught up in the Black Friday shopping craziness!

Today I am sharing another Thanksgiving Treat Holder using Ghiradelli Chocolates.



This cute little treat holder was designed by Anne Marie Hile and I loved how simple they were to create! After watching her video on FB Live, I wanted to try my own!
The sentiment comes from the Gather Together stamp set.
The leaves come from the Gathered Leaves Dies. 
I did my one leaf in Gold Foil Paper to match my Ghiradelli Candy.

Project Details:

Stamps: Gather Together
Ink: Merry Merlot, Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper, Cajun Craze, Come to Gather DSP
Acessories: Simply Score Board, Stitched Nested Dies, Gathered Leaves Dies, Beautiful Bouquet Framelits, Gold Metallic Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These are a perfect little sweet treat for on your table for Thanksgiving Day!

************************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute!!!

D'Ann said...

So beautifully done and very eye-catching! I like this set a lot and you may soon convince me that I "need" it lol.. :)

Carol L said...

Gosh, these are such cute little treat holders! Love the colors, papers and of course those pretty leaves with that great sentiment too!