Thursday, November 7, 2019

Season of Thanks

Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

We are in for a yukky day!
Rain is moving in later today and will end with some wet snowflakes by days end! Blah!! 
I dug out all our winter coats, hats, scarves & gloves yesterday!
I think we are going to need them!

Today I have a set of pretty cards to share that I made last week for my card lady for Thanksgiving.
Truth be told, I almost kept these for myself! LOL






These cards use an old set called Season of Thanks.
I stamped my image & sentiment in Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Stampin Blends Markers.
I paired my image up with a Darice Falling Leaves Embossing Folder that I recently picked up at the York Stamp Show. 
I love the detail in that embossing folder!

Card Details:

Stamps: Season of Thanks (retired)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Darice EF, Oval Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Gold Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Thankfully they weren't too bad to color and just perfect for the season!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Patti said...

this is simple yet stunning thanks for giving the details

Vicki Burdick said...

Pure perfection, love that image and that embossing folder!! Super sweet!! I think I would have wanted to keep them too!!

Carol L said...

I love the vibrant color of that embossed panel and it's a great compliment to that wonderful seasonal image that's colored so well! You can always make another set and keep them to use, right? *wink*

Janice M said...

I knew you'd end up making me want that folder too! LOL I can see why you almost "kept" them. Guess you'll have to make more. ;-) I've been wearing gloves for my walks some days...hands just freeze if I don't!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great coloring! Don't you just love that embossing folder? I sure do!