Thursday, December 24, 2020

Joyful Holly

 Hello & Happy Thursday & Happy Christmas Eve!

Yesterday I got my Pumpkin Roll & Deviled Eggs all done and ready for Christmas!
Today is to be a total washout with heavy rain and winds of 40 mph!
I took down some of our Christmas decorations so they did not freeze to the ground come Friday morning. The rain is to end with a big drop in temperatures. Burrrr!
I'm just about ready for Christmas.....just a few gifts to get wrapped today!

I have another set of cards to share today that I whipped up a few weeks ago using the Joyful Holly stamp set from the Stamp Up Holiday Catty! I love that it's photopolymer stamp set so you can see where your stamping!



These pictures are not the best as I took them on my stamp table with my phone.
I tore down my picture taking booth a few weeks ago to make some room in my stamp room. 
I put it back up yesterday! YAY!

Card Details:

Stamps: Joyful Holly
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Poinsettia Place DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were a favorite of mine!

******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Carol L said...

You just keep cranking out beautiful card sets, and this one is wonderful! I love the holly branch with the coordinating dsp and cute little bows! Glad you got all your Christmas goodies baked too!. Now just sit back and enjoy your well-prepared Christmas with your family! Hugs for a joyful and merry Christmas with your family :)

D'Ann said...

Wow - such a beautiful set of cards! I had looked at that stamp set and now may have to take a second look. That ribbon is so pretty. Yay for setting up the picture booth! Glad you're ready for Christmas - I'm almost there! Lots of wrapping still left to do but it's not too bad...at least that's what I'm telling myself! :) Merry Christmas!!

Vicki said...

Gorgeous set!