Monday, July 5, 2021

Art Gallery Engagement

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a nice July 4th weekend!
We certainly had some beautiful weather to celebrate the USA!

I took a break from posting and spent most of my weekend at my stamp table getting inky. I worked ahead on some Halloween & Christmas things. I like to do this when I don't have other things on my plate.

Today I do have a card to share that I made awhile back for a card order.
My card lady ordered 4 engagement cards and this is one of them. I used the Art Gallery Bundle that is still current.




I pulled out my Art Gallery Suite of products to create this card. I haven't used it all that much since I had it. The papers are beautiful but now the Fine Art Floral DSP is retired.

Card Details:

Stamps: Art Gallery, Love & Laughter (retired)
Ink: Pool Party, Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Basic White, Fine Art Floral DSP (retired)
Accessories: Floral Gallery Dies, Painted Texture 3D EF, Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Pool Party Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy







4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty...love the unusual colors, very bright and cheerful!

Carol L said...

so glad you spent the holiday doing something relaxing like making cards. Once I stopped watching the Eagles concert on tv, I couldn't seem to get motivated to do much else! (they're on again tonight at 6...sigh) LOL This is a beautiful engagement card with beautiful colors and papers! The embossed panel behind the flowers looks so pretty! Enjoy your Monday and do something fun :)

R's Rue said...

This is a card that is so stunning. The couple that receives it will be so happy. I also have a great weekend celebrating our great nation. Have a blessed day today full of love and joy.
Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Vicki Burdick said...

so pretty! I love this stamp set and pretty DSP!!