Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Christmas Slimline Card #4

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well so far!
Another busy day on tap for me and hopefully tomorrow it won't be so bad.
I'm trying to finish up Christmas cards, get my candy treats priced and get back to working on my calendars. It's no wonder my hands hurt.

Today I have card #4 from my Christmas card order of 8 slimline cards.
A friend asked for these so I wanted to take my time and create them for each individual person since I know them.

This is another card using the Peaceful Deer stamp set & punch.



Card Details:

Stamps: Peaceful Deer
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Sahara Sand, Basic White, Peaceful Prints DSP (SaleABRation 2021)
Accessories: Hippo & Friends Dies, Deer Builder Punch, Wonderful Snowflakes, Pretty Pillow Box Dies, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My deer was punched from the Peaceful Prints DSP that was a SaleABRation offering in August & September of this year. It's so pretty!

Well, I need to get busy so i'll be back tomorrow with card #5.

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy 






1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is so pretty with those diagonal stripes and punched deer! The snowflake behind him looks so pretty too! I have yet to make a slimline card, I just haven't dipped my toes in the water yet :)