Thursday, February 2, 2023

Lucky Clover Stack & Shuffle

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

I have been working all week on designing card kits for future Stamp Day w/ Friends get togethers. I haven't had any card orders so this is what I do when I have some free downtime. My hands are starting to bother me especially at night when sleeping so today I am going to take it easy and get my stamp table ready for Saturday. I also have laundry to work on because that chore seems never ending.

I have another set of Stack & Shuffle cards to share with you today.
I have been loving this technique and what a great way to show off your papers!
I pulled out DSP from the 2023 SaleABRation offering called Dandy Designs. Such a pretty pack of paper! There are 48 sheets of 12 x 12 in the pack that you get for FREE with a $100 order. 

I also pulled out the Lucky Clover stamp set & coordinating Lucky Clover Punch to create these. This bundle is a newbie from the 2023 January - April Mini Catalog. It's such a popular bundle that the punch has already been sold out! The stamp set is still available but the punch is not and Stampin Up! informed us that they will not order anymore due to shipping issues around the world. Having a St. Patrick's Day stamp set was music to my ears as we've not had one in many years! 







Card Details:

Stamps: Lucky Clover
Ink: Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Lucky Clover Punch, Waves Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I am thankful I was able to get this stamp set & punch as I make & send St. Patrick's Day cards every year and the papers just make it even better!

****************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & make it a fantastic day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I love these St Patrick cards with those festive and fun papers! All those green colors just make me feel 100% Irish - even though I'm not! LOL Great quote for today also. Take care of those hands and yourself too! Thursday hugs!