Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Brightest Birthday

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

All went well with the dentist appointment yesterday!
I had the new dentist that just started last week and he did a fantastic job with removing the old broken crown and prepping my tooth for a new crown that will get put on in a few weeks. I did have an issue with my gums bleeding but waking up this morning nothing is bothersome and maybe I won't need the Advil today! YAY!

Today I am sharing a set of cards that I made for Audrey.
I could not help but pull out the Cheerful Daisies and create a set of card with it. I know she loves anything flowers so I left the paper do all the work on these...





Card Details:

Stamps: Cheerful Daisies
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Crushed Curry, Basic White, Fresh As A Daisy DSP
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Crushed Curry Ribbon (retired), White Twine, Milky Dots Assortment (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I also decorated a small gift bag with this paper to match but did not take a picture of it.
Audrey loved that!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

I'm happy that your dentist appointment went well yesterday. This set of cards is so pretty with that gorgeous floral designer paper! The touches of gold are so pretty and I like that dual tag sentiment too! Happy Hump day!