Wednesday, July 5, 2023

True Beauty HB Cards

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I hope where ever you are your staying cool!
It's a scorcher out there today! Days like this I wish I still had a swimming pool.
It's been hard to get posts up with my hubby on vacation.
We did not have any plans to go anywhere but he's been going out fishing almost everyday. Since he's been off he's had a bit of a cold. I made him do a Covid test today just to make sure we weren't dealing with that. Happy to report it is just a cold!
I have been working on a card order for Audrey and got it finished up this morning. Usually over the summer months she doesn't request too much because she says it's her slow season for card sending. LOL She so funny. So I have a set of birthday cards to share that she requested using a pretty floral bundle called True Beauty.






Card Details:

Stamps: True Beauty (retired), Go To Greetings (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Merry Merlot (retired), Polished Pink (retired), Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White (retired), Basic White, Polished Pink (retired), Awash In Beauty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Organic Beauty Dies (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins (Gold), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made a pack of cards for Audrey a few weeks ago and she loved them and wanted more. This time I used a different pattern of DSP.
I hope to get them delivered to her tomorrow if it doesn't storm.
Fingers crossed!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are so pretty with those flowers and rich colors! A gorgeous set for Audrey and I hope she's doing well these days. I've been battling a runny nose for 2 weeks now that drives me crazy! No cough, just an annoying runny nose that won't quit! Now I'm staying indoors in the cool weather because it seems to stop when I'm cool. The fresh air must be killing me LOL