Monday, March 11, 2024

Easter Bunny Cards

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you enjoyed a nice weekend!
We certainly had some wonky weather here....rain all day Saturday then on Sunday we had snow squalls with very gusty winds all day! It was crazy!

Today I am sharing the 2 Easter cards that Audrey requested for her 2 great granddaughters that are still celebrating their year of firsts. This will be their first Easter and she wanted a card for each one. 



Card Details:

Stamps: Easter Bunny, Sentiment was computer generated
Ink: Petal Pink, Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (retired SAB 23)
Accessories: Easter Bunny Punch, Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Fresh Freesia Ribbon & In Color Dots (retired), Petal Pink Milky Dots & Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were so fun to make and, of course, the Easter Bunny Punch makes things very easy! 
Audrey was so happy with them! She really loves those 2 great granddaughters! I have yet to see a picture of them! 

Well, today I am off to get some house cleaning done. It has been weeks since i've done much because of not feeling good. Thankfully, that is all behind me and I can get some spring cleaning done!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just love how you alternated the colors and patterns on each card, while keeping them both similar. That's a very cute and fun little design. Have fun catching up on all your cleaning but I'm glad you feel better. Have a good week ahead.